Gastritiss
I feel gas in my stomach all the time and the gas dont pass and it roams in my stomach and burping too, also there is acidity and also have slight abdominal pain due to gas i get palpitations and also feel diziness. I got endiscopy done and its findings were 1.stomach shows linear antral gastritis 2.duodenal bulb shows mild duodenitis 3.rut weakly positive for hp Stool routine 1.colour yellowish 2.reaction acidic 3.pus cells 1-2 4. Form and consistency semi formed Stool culture 1.e coli (normal flora) I also take bp medicines amlodipin and nebicard 2.5 and fibator for colestrol The medicines which i have taken but did not got relief 1. Rifagut for 3 weeks 2.pentocide plain..got palpition with dsr 3.jonflox 5 days and , 4.diffrent probiotics and antacid gels. I got this problem due to eating a lot of resturants food like 4 days a week for 3 months with not much excercise, but now i have quit eating otside food for past 5 months.

Hello.. Well sir I understand that you are going through lot of discomfort ...well but what you need to understand that it will need to have your food on time...have proper meals..home food..avoi junk food,spicy and oily food...you need to have lots of water min 8-10 glasses of water...you need to troll for ma min of 20 min after food...don't lie flat immediately after food...endoscopy is okay..nothing much to worry...you can take sucrafil o syrup after food..continue to take antacids like rabeprazole for atleast 1 month or till. 3 months..you need to follow up with gastroenterologist...thank you