Gastritis or acid reflux
Hi, im having gastritis or acid reflux since 2 3 months. If i take pan40 or pantocid IT for few days it will be good but it comes back when I leave it. Some times there will sharp pulsating pain in upper abdomen and it goes if i drink lemon juice or some antacid. I did do upper gi endoscopy but it all came normal. Please suggest if i can continue take pan40 daily for long term or any other suggestions. Im not able to maintain small and frequent meals. And not able to maintain on time meals.

Plz do ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis and come show me the report. Just taking pantodac long term would not help.