Gastric Issue
I Am Suffering From Gastric Issues After Getting Typhoid Two Times,After Typhoid i diagnosed with Gerd But Somehow i feel better in gerd. But now problem is i have gastric issue in lower abdomen. I feel like my lower abdomen fills with gastric and Whenever i paas gas,i feel relieved. Please suggest me what should i do? I am drinking lots of water and avoiding oilly and spicy foods but this gastric issue causing me uncomfortable.

I think you are suffering with irritable bowel syndrome with abdominal bloating.Dont worry its a benign disease .you need to change the food that would be the reason for your lower abdominal bloating and excess flatulence.I would recommend you to take LOW FODMAP DIET /Avoid dairy products (lactose intolerance)and along with that tab.rifagut 550mg thrice a day for 2 weeks (after food)and tab.pankreoflat twice a day for 2 weeks (after food).