Gastric and ulcer

I have gastric and now I have a feeling that it became worst , I am suspecting that it is ulcer. It hurts sometimes. At the starting , the pain use to be below the chest .. But now it is shifted down and during mensuration time it become worst. I just want a permanent solution , permanent cure, treatment. And m really scared

Doctor Answers (1) on Gastric and ulcer

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid stress,consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..take over pantoprazole 40 mg twice daily before food with above for one month... And Consult nearest gastroenterologist for clinical examination and investigation like endoscopy he/she will guide you further.