Gastric and stool passing

Hello, I have a problem with stools I have to go every day for at least 3-5 times, many a times its semi solid once I have to go I have to go I cannot hold it, and my stomach also pains until I don't go... basically it starts paining before I have to go or pass gas. I have had this problem for years. lately its causing me more problem at my work and its embarrassing for me when I keep going 3-4 times after I reach work. One of my major problem is even if I wake up early I don't have to pass stool until I get to work and even if I have; I always have to go to again once I reach work.

Doctor Answers (1) on Gastric and stool passing

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Add fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals.... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function...