Gas problem
My father is now suffering from gas problem. About 30 years ago, he had deodonul ulcer and fully cured. Recent my father had prostrate operation and after that he is getting irregular appetite at the regular interval. He has to take food at the regular interval. But his gas problem appears at the evening as well. Please tell me how he will get relief from this acute problem.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. you need to understand that we need to examine him to be able to give a proper opinion based on a proper diagnosis. as of now, you can give him a capsule . pan-l once or twice a day half an hour before food for 3 days and see. if it still persists, consult a doctor in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.