Gas pain in chest
I'm having a chest pain due to gas. Done all tests like ECG,TMT,2D echo. All are normal. After some burps pain stops. Please suggest what I can do to relieve from this gas pain permanently. It troubles me a lot as it is a really stressful. Pls advise, if any medicine to have.

Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
It is Gastritis Take Rabeloc 40 before breakfast for 3 days Avoid spicy and oily food
Try to consult
Might be due to acidity/GERD .. take pantop 40mg early mrng hlf n hr before breakfast Avoid spicy food and be on regular timings of diet Sleep with little head raised position
consult for further evaluation
Take rablet d 1 in morning 10 day Tab diovol forte 2 tab 3 time for 5 day Tab vitesson( J J Dechane) 3 time for 1 mth