Gas bloating

I have been suffering from bloating problem since from 3 months....stomach is making loud noises which is audible to others everyday from afternoon to night....am fed up of this problem...I have showed this to the doctors but they say it is a common problem...if it is common why others are not suffering like me???

Harisha N L

try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.avoid coffee,tea etc.Stress may make your gastritis symptoms worse. Stress may be hard to avoid, but you can learn to cope with it. If you have trouble relaxing, consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner atleast 2 hours before sleep..consult doctor if symptoms persists long