Gaps in between the teeth
Hi Doctor, I am 27 years old and I have lot of gaps in between my teeth. I was on braces for few months as a teenager. However the gaps are not filled completely and I have uneven teeth. Is it possible to fill these gaps with any sort of dental / cosmetic treatment which doesn't take months' time? I am little doubtful abut wearing braces again as I am already 27 years old. Please advise on any possible treatment and can you also give me an idea about the cost of such treatments? Thank you in advance! Kind Regards, Remya

Dr. Rakesh Kolar
Orthodontist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

The reoccurrence of space may be because of not planning retention phase. There are both cosmetic and braces approach to correct it. A through planning is required to see which suits the present condition best.
Hi ramya , space between ur tooth is due to loss of retention . U can go for veeners which will fill ur gaps or u can go for ceramic crowns