Gallstones
I was diagnosed with couple of stones in my left kidney and gall bladder . The stones in my left kidney are completely dissolved but acc to my recent ultrasound the stones in my gall bladder are in raw formation . Is there anyway to treat gallstones except for the removal of gall bladder ? I'm currently taking UDILIV 300

Dr. Aditi Agrawal
General Surgeon 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Gallstones won't dissolve away n even if they do... They reoccur . Best treatment is surgical removal of gall bladder
Dr. Harisha N L

Medical management is more effective in patients with good gallbladder function who have small stones (< 1 cm) with a high cholesterol content. Bile salt therapy may be required for more than 6 months and has a success rate less than 50%....I would suggest you to consult nearest surgeon and discuss in detail about the issues they will do the needful.