Gallstones
I was diagnosed with couple of stones in my kidney / gall bladder. The stones in kidney are completely dissolved now but the gallstones according to the recent ultrasound are in raw formation . Except for removing the Gall Bladder is there anyway it can be treated ? I am currently taking Udiliv 300

Dr. Aditi Agrawal
General Surgeon 12 yrs exp Mumbai

For gallstones.... U would need surgical removal of gall bladder. Udiliv is given to prevent formation of gallstones in high risk patients such as obese patients n patients who have undergone bariatric surgery.
Hello there...., Medications you take by mouth may help dissolve gallstones. But it may take months or years of treatment to dissolve your gallstones in this way. Sometimes medications don't work. Medications for gallstones aren't commonly used and are reserved for people who can't undergo surgery.... gallbladder removal doesn't affect your ability to digest food...

Multiple gallstones treatment Gallstones surgery side effects Gallstone cure home remedy