Gallbladder removed

Dr. I got my gallbladder removed 2 months back what eating precautions I should take my whole life. I also suffer from cold(running nose) and bad throat frequently can I start exercising now and what diet should I go for whole my life after the removal of gallbladdar.My weight is 80kgs and height is 5'10

Doctor Answers (2) on Gallbladder removed

Dr. Tejender Kaur Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi Remibinh of fall bladder effects the lipid metabolism So you need to be very careful about what kind of day and what amount of fat you take in your diet. I suggest you to consult a nutritionist for @ tailor made diet plan Kindly consult me at http://ghkritediet.zest.md or leave a mail at ghk.ritediet@gmail Please don't get into self dieting at this age. The results can be irreversible. I believe in healthy weight through healthy lifestyle and regular physical activity plan.
Dt. Itu Chhabra Gurgaon | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi, For exercising consult the doc. But can start with normal walk. Have a low fat diet. With lots of fruits and vegge greens. Go for skimmed milk.Have lots of water. All the best. Tc.