homeopath-icon
Gall Stones
Hi I recently learnt through sonography I got multiple gall stones and one of them is 10mm/10cm. As per physician it needs to be operated. However I would like to go for homeopathy as do not want to let go of my gall bladder. Need homepathy opinion if this can be treated. Also the report shows mild splenomegaly and mild hepotamegaly fatty liver. I am 33yrs old lactating mother to a 5month old kid. Please advise your best.

Homeopathic medicines can completely remove gall stones . Even a 10 mm stone can melt with proper homeopathic medicines. Fatty liver can also be taken care of .Pls share your Usg report for further advise regarding mild splenomegaly

+166
Chat with a doctor
Hi dear, yes Homoeopathy medicines can definitely cure galstones. You dont need a surgery. Homoeopathy medicines also prevents recurrence of the complaint in the future. Avoid oily & spicy foods. Include more water & bitter foods. Consult a Homoeopathy doctor nearby. To know more & if you have any other concern you can call us or reach online.
A sudden pain in the upper right part or the centre of abdomen indicates the presence of gallstones. The right shoulder can hurt too. Gallstones are hard deposits of digestive fluid that can form in the gallbladder. Gallbladder is a small organ on the right side of the abdomen with digestive fluid called bile that’s released into the small intestine. Gallstones can vary in size. Homeopathy provides a wide range of efficient medicines to treat gall stones. The Homeopathic remedies for gall stones are made of natural substances and have no side effects. The best Homeopathic remedy for the patient is prescribed after taking note of the gall stone symptoms in each individual. A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier