Gall stone pain
I hv multiple small gall stone & bilateral small calculi as per report, When i suffer from gall stone attack, i don't understand what should i do for temporary relief ??? Plz help me.
55 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. S. Lokesh
General Surgeon 8 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

You can take pain killers. If you are having symptoms regularly you should undergo surgery for gallstones
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?