Gall bladder stones
I came to know about my gall bladder stones 10 yrs back when i went for an ultrasound for typhoid. The doctors said if it is not giving any problems, dont give Much attention to it. If in case it will pain you go for a surgery immediately. Since then i haven't followed up with this problem or consulted anyone.

Dr. Samir Patil
Gastroenterologist Nagpur
Hello, You have received sound advise. you don't need surgery for gallstones which do not cause any symptoms. Surgery can be considered in the absence of symptoms if the stone is  more than 2 cms in size and you have diabetes. so in the absence of the above conditions you don't need surgery. hope this helps Regards Dr Samir Patil