Gall Bladder stone
Ultra Sound of Gall Bladder shows " Shadowing multiple calculi in small gall bladder noted". The impression given by the radiologist was " Chronic Calculus Cholecystitis". Although I am having some discomfort , I can manage it and do not mind taking medicine instead of surgery to remove the stone. Can medicine dissolve and remove the Gall Bladder stone.

Dr. Ravindra Chhajed
Diabetologist 21 yrs exp Pune

Very few medicines can dissolve stones. Taking low fat meals will definitely help. No alcohol will also help. Frequent small meals will also help. These days Day care surgery also possible.
General Physician
There is some chance that a medicine can dissolve the stone but that depends on the size and location of the stone.

Chronic cholecystitis without stones