Gall bladder stone

My mother is suffering from gall bladder stone, how can gallstones be treated and treated by? Can it be treated by kidney specialist? Thanks in advance.
views-icons 31 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Gall bladder stone

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
You need to consult a general surgeon for it... It would have been better if you had attached the usg report along with it...as we need to see the size,location and number of stones... It can be treated medically if the stones are small...and in most of the cases surgical intervention is required which may be removal of the stones with the stent or gall bladder removal...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?