Gall bladder stone
Hello dr. I m asking question on behalf of my friend . She is suffering pain in stomach from last few days. I attach report of sonography it shows stone. Dr . Suggest to operation and remove of call bladder. Is it necessary or it will treat with medicine.
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Navya G
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there.. I understand your concern.. your friend has stone in gall bladder(cholelithiasis)..but it's single and small.. usually until the patient is symptomatic about gall bladder stones we do not treat.. but since your friend is suffering pain abdomen she might have to get operated.. the only treatment for gall stones is surgery- removal of gall bladder(cholecystectomy).. either open or laproscopic cholecystectomy.. please consult nearby surgeon soon..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.