Gall Bladder Stone
Had sonography done for my wife and found Gall Bladder is Partially Distended. Calculus measuring approx 13.4mm seen in neck region of gall bladder. Walls are mildly thickened 5-6mm Conclusion: A solitary Gall Bladder calculus. Mild Cholecystisis. Suggest clinicopathological correlation. Doctor has said For operation to remove the gall bladder. Looking for Second Opinion. Can anyone please suggest?

Hi..., I went through your clinical query.... There is no permanent medical cure for gallstones. Although there are medical measures that can be taken to remove stones or relive symptoms, they are only temporary. If a patient has symptoms from gallstones, surgical removal of the gallbladder is the best treatment. Asymptomatic (producing no symptoms) gallstones do not require treatment...