Gall bladder polyps and Excessive gas
Today done sonography and found out I have 2 mm Gall bladder polyps.. is it normal? And also I'm suffering from gas and bowel problems. Pain in left abdomen or under chest. And in Impression doctor wrote that.. 1. Gall bladder polyps 2. Excessive Gas in abdomen Please give me genuine suggestions. Thank you

Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
not uncommon
consultation is advisable for detailed discussion
Hi. Such small polyps donot need surgery but if symptoms are present than need to be removed. So basically need detail clinical discussion before coming to conclusion.
better to consult