Gall bladder

My father is having a stone of 8mm size in gall bladder. and a 6mm in common bile duct. from last 3 days he is running with a fever also. he is having a jaundice too. plz guide me
views-icons 49 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr Satyajit Godhi
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 11 yrs exp Belgaum
U have to consult a gastroenterologist. He needs ERCP( endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography) and stone removal followed by cholecystectomy. Kindly take him to SGPGI or KGMC immediately. Do not delay
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?