Gain 20 kg in 1 year
Hii..i have gain 20 kg weight aftr my marriage, and suffering from irregular periods problem. How should i reduce my weight soon. Please suggest me. Thank you.
216 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rujul Jhaveri Gujarathi
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹800 for 24 hrs

Hi, you need a multidisciplinary approach. Dietician consultation, exercise and for irregular period you need to do some investigations. Weight reduction will take time. It's not immediate effect. You will need to start on tab. Metformin 500mg once a day, look for any nausea or vomiting trouble, if nothing after 7 days, then increase it to twice a day for 3 months. It will help in weight reduction. And diet consultation is must. Exercise, if possible join gym, or yoga or aerobics. All the best!
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?