Period delayed fr 20 days
Me and my boyfriend had sex and i took an ipill within 2 hours. My period expected date was 27 may but still it did not happen and now it's been delayed by 20 days. I experienced slight withdrawal after 8-10 days from the day i took ipill. I am in tension and i took 5 home pregnency test too and all are negative. Please guide me .

Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

As you are negative and ipill was taken very much in time, 99% pregnancy is not likely. Either you wait for period or if worried more can go for blood examination for Beta HCG, if negative sadly wait for your period which may be disturbed due to ipill.