Need clarity fr medicine
I have been taking krimson35 from July last year, diet n exercise since sept last year. In august last year My weight was 61kgs. Currently it is 54.7kgs. Doctor has asked me to lose 10kgs, meaning to be of 51kgs. Me n my husband nt planning fr baby this year. Doctor said to continue this medicine until I plan fr baby. Will the medication harm in anyway if I continue. Pls help need as much as clarity as possible. My mil n mother dnt like if I continue medication. I want to continue if doesn't harm my health then. Pls be honest it's matter of a life. I want to conceive naturally and normal delivery to happen.

Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Obstetrician 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Must continue krimson 35 till u want to concieve. Don't stop.
Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Hi, krimson can be taken for prescribed period if indication is valid. Further Fertility is not compromised. You can conceive naturally and deliver too if rest of Fertility factors are within normal limit. I advise you to have a frank discussion with your Gynaecologist and get all doubts cleared