Need clarity in medicine

I have been taking krimson35 from July last year, diet n exercise since sept last year. In august last year My weight was 61kgs. Currently it is 54.7kgs. Doctor has asked me to lose 10kgs, meaning to be of 51kgs. Me n my husband nt planning fr baby this year. Doctor said to continue this medicine until I plan fr baby. Will the medication harm in anyway if I continue. Pls help need as much as clarity as possible. My mil n mother dnt like if I continue medication. I want to continue if doesn't harm my health then. Pls be honest it's matter of a life. I want to conceive naturally and normal delivery to happen.

Doctor Answers (1) on Need clarity in medicine

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..., looks like you have been diagnosed with PCOS... To regulate your menstrual cycle, your doctor may recommend combination birth control pills — pills that contain both estrogen and progestin. These birth control pills decrease androgen production and give your body a break from the effects of continuous estrogen,... . During the time that you take this medication to relieve your symptoms, you won't be able to conceive... Consult Gynecologist for further advice...