Need clarity in medicine

I have been taking krimson35 from July last year, diet n exercise since sept last year. In august last year My weight was 61kgs. Currently it is 54.7kgs. Doctor has asked me to lose 10kgs, meaning to be of 51kgs. Me n my husband nt planning fr baby this year. Doctor said to continue this medicine until I plan fr baby. Will the medication harm in anyway if I continue. Pls help need as much as clarity as possible. My mil n mother dnt like if I continue medication. I want to continue if doesn't harm my health then. Pls be honest it's matter of a life. I want to conceive naturally and normal delivery to happen.

Hi..., looks like you have been diagnosed with PCOS... To regulate your menstrual cycle, your doctor may recommend combination birth control pills — pills that contain both estrogen and progestin. These birth control pills decrease androgen production and give your body a break from the effects of continuous estrogen,... . During the time that you take this medication to relieve your symptoms, you won't be able to conceive... Consult Gynecologist for further advice...