Fussy eater toddler weight is low
My daughter's birth weight was 3.1kgs,. Now she is 2 years 10months old, and her weight is only 10.6kgs and her height is 89 cms... she is a poor eater, fussy and picky too... She is active but looks weak as compared to other kids of her age. I am a working mom and hence leave her with a nanny, my husband is working from home and gives her food on time. No matter what we do her weight isn't increasing. Her pediatrician said she is fine and as long as she is active we don't have to worry about her weight. But she looks very thin and I'm concerned. Can we give her any iron/ vitamins or calcium syrup? Something to help her grow strong plz.

Dear Mother, I can understand your concern Weight gain has to be assessed with other parameters of growth and development as per age. For a guidance on complementary food for healthy weight gain you should consult online.
Consult Online.
we can give her medicine If she needs it after assessment of the  child.
We underestimate our kids They are pretty strong and know to fill their tummies Dont wrry ur kid is perfectly fine Plz dont stress so much