Funneling in.pregnancy
I m 20 weeks pregnant. In my recent sonography it was shown : lower segment slight funneling noted. io is closed. cx length 30 mm. What does this mean. Is it normal.

Dr. Hema Jajoo
Gynecologist 29 yrs exp Indore

30 mm cx lenth is slightly less than normal. But cutoff lenth is 18mm. So it can b watched with serial sonography n can b managed with progesterone harmone suppliment.
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi, in 20 wks if funneling and 3 cm cervical length,  better Conservative. If we opt for  stitching then the chance of miscarriage also there.strict rest and progesterone suppliment will help you.
Dr. Shikha Shah
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Get an os tightening done. There is risk of preterm labour.