Fungus infection

(ring worm)fungus infection between surroundparts of genital,it started when I'm. 13 years old,I used quadriderm oinment it cured partially didn't treated it Afterwards eventhough I'm having ,,2 years before used onabet cream,fungirex gel,no effects,acnes also forms this make infertility ?what medicine I use??
views-icons 278 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Fungus infection

Why don't you take herbal medicine (Siddha). It will cure it completely and will avoid recurrence. It's better you consult a Siddha physician. I shall suggest an external application which could be brought on counter - Mathan thylum. It will be in oil form you can apply in the affected area. There are many more medicines but for that you have to consult.  Thank you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?