Fungal ring worm
This problem occurs near genital areas and I have tried many ways. I have used Abzorb dusting powder by Ranbaxy and also have used tubes like as clobate-Gm , terbinafine HCL cream but still there is no result in fact it is increasing day by day. What should I do or whom should I consult ?
72 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

kindly consult a dermatologist... I guess youl need oral medicines apart from topical treatment.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?