Fungal ptoblem

Hi I am having fungal problem on both side in down its been from last two months it covers whole back last week I went to doctor she suggested me too take cloben-g cream twice in day .then I feel well . now from last two again facing same problem.
views-icons 74 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. D.P. Jayanth
Dermatologist 16 yrs exp Mysore
You may be having fungal infection. Please stop Cloben G cream . It is steroid - antifungal cream which gives only temporary relief. It leads to anti fungal resistance and makes treatment difficult. Apply any moisturiser for relief from itching and consult dermatologist at the earliest. Anti fungal creams and tablets for upto 1 month are needed for you. Also, detailed tests to rule out diabetes.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?