Fungal infection

Sir i am suffering from fungal infection from last 10 months. By this disease i have many red spots on my body parts. Please tell me best medicine for it. Thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on Fungal infection

Hi. Greetings. Fungal infection is quite common, especially more common in men. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear lose clothing. You'll need to see a dermatologist for confirmation of infection and treatment with oral antifungals and creams. If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine may be needed depending on your improvement. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM... this will only prolong the infection. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging