Fungal infection

My friend is suffering from fungal infection since a year,he didn't get relief from itraconazole or clotrimazole N it's spreading all over his body rapidly. Gender Male Age 20
views-icons 49 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Fungal infection

doctor profile image
Dr. Archana Dharankar Patil
5 yrs. of exp | Thane | Dermatologist
Hii It luks like a case of resistant tenia. Do you sweat a lot? Plz use an antifungal soap an powder on regular basis. You need to complete course of certain antifungal medicines for a considerable time. There are certain newer antifungal creams and lotions too. Plz see a dermatologist for the same.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?