Fungal infection in legs

I am suffering from fungal infection in my legs and inner part also. I'm suffering from last 3 yrs I'm under medication different doctors. but after few months same problem repeated. So it's eaching very badly and red spot over there. What to do pls suggest.

Doctor Answers (1) on Fungal infection in legs

Hi. Greetings. Fungal infection is quite common, especially more common in men. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear lose clothing. You'll need to see a dermatologist for confirmation of infection and treatment with oral antifungals and creams. If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine may be needed depending on your improvement. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM... this will only prolong the infection. Hope this helps.