Fungal Infection
I was having Fungal Infection (Tinea cruris) in the Groin area last year. I got that treated by using Lulifin cream and Abzorb powder. Now again there are some traces of infection and Lulifin is not available in market. Can u suggest a substitute for Lulifin (salt-luliconazole(1%)) ?
3662 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi. Greetings. Lulifin was the only company with that salt. Fungal infection is quite common, especially more common in men. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear lose clothing. You'll need to see a dermatologist for confirmation of infection and treatment with oral antifungals (since you have had recurrence) and creams. If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine may be needed depending on your improvement. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM... this will only prolong the infection. Hope this helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Do steroids make fungal infections worse Fungal infection in male groin area Heat rash or fungal infection
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.