Fungal infection
I am having fungal infection sincere a long time.I have consulted to so many dermatologist & it is healing when I take medicine but it is reoccurring. Now I'm depressed.What to do?

Dr. Aditi Bhatnagar
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Gurgaon
Homoeopathy can give you long lasting cures. Hygiene recommendations and Homoeopathic remedies would be the best for you
Dr. Satish M. Gajera
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Surat
Only cured by genuine & honest homoeopathic physician
Dr. Nikhita Palkar
Homoeopath 14 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello, Please don't get depressed.Fungal infection is not such a difficult nut to crack. Fungus is a kind of germ which brews on our body.Repeated topical applications may keep it at bay but not cure it completely. Homoeopathic treatment to its totality will help you drastically. In the meantime keep the affected part free from moisture.Dry yourself thoroughly. Internal homoeopathic medicines will uproot it completely cause what we target it the root cause n not the symptoms. Hope this was helpful. Regards.
Dr. E Sathiyamoorthy
Homeopath 18 yrs exp Bangalore
Consult a homeo doctor and start.the treatment.