Fungal infection

Hello,my self is shravan.. I am suffering from fungal infection since many months... At inner thighs and also in buttocks also Slightly on face also I think... I need a good and permanent solution for this problem I should get rid of this problem Unable to sleep in nights and also having itching problem also

Doctor Answers (1) on Fungal infection

Hi. Greetings. Fungal infection is quite common, especially more common in men. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear lose clothing. You'll need to see a dermatologist for confirmation of infection and treatment with oral antifungals and creams. If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine may be needed depending on your improvement. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM... this will only prolong the infection. Hope this helps.