Fungal infection
Hello doctors. I was suffering from a fungal infection which was on my arm and groin 3-4 months before. I used itraconazole capsules for around 15 days and the infection has gone but I have left out with the marks on the skin which is light black in colour so please suggest me any solution for it.

It's important to complete antifungal medications course for appropriate duration , otherwise there are high chances of recurrence. So, better s to consult dermatologist in person again so that they can prescribe you needed medicines to remove marks as well prevent recurrence