Fungal infection
Dear doctor one of my frnd got some problems in his genitals. He sent that pictures.  Am attaching that. I am a nurse so I am not the person to say what it is... Look like fungal infection. He shy to meet doctor. Is it fungal infection or something else?
86 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, Tinea cruris, a pruritic superficial fungal infection of the groin and adjacent skin, is the second most common clinical presentation for dermatophytosis. steps you can take to remain fungus-free: Keep your body clean. Dry yourself well after showers and baths. Shower immediately after athletic activities. Wear loose clothing whenever possible. Do not share clothing or towels with others; wash towels frequently. Clean exercise equipment before use. Wear sandals in the shower area at the gym and swimming pool. Consult Dermatologist.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.