Fungal infection
Dear doctor one of my frnd got some problems in his genitals. He sent that pictures.  Am attaching that. I am a nurse so I am not the person to say what it is... Look like fungal infection. He shy to meet doctor. Is it fungal infection or something else?

Hi, Tinea cruris, a pruritic superficial fungal infection of the groin and adjacent skin, is the second most common clinical presentation for dermatophytosis. steps you can take to remain fungus-free: Keep your body clean. Dry yourself well after showers and baths. Shower immediately after athletic activities. Wear loose clothing whenever possible. Do not share clothing or towels with others; wash towels frequently. Clean exercise equipment before use. Wear sandals in the shower area at the gym and swimming pool. Consult Dermatologist.....