Fungal infection, dandruff, hair fall
Due to fungal infection my hair is falling and there is itching everytime in scalp. There is a thick layer of damaged scalp skin on my scalp.Kindly suggest me the medication and diet to resolve it. Thank you

Hi This is seborrhoeic dermatitis. It is caused by yeast. Medicines and shampooes are available for treatment.
consult a dermatologist with photographs for treatment
avoid using hair oil and other hair styling products
Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing dandruff... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription