Full body itching
I am suffering from sudden skin irritation and itching from yesterday night on full body due to which I was unable to sleep and in the morning it was OK but again it started more today night. i am worried if this s something serious or OK since this is the first time I am facing this type of issue

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Itching can have several causes. Did you notice any rashes or hives ? The sudden itching could mostly be due to urticaria or some allergic or irritant dermatitis. Take an oral antihistamine under prescription. Also send in snaps of the rashes for diagnosis/ further queries at follow up chat. Hope this helps. Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.