Frustrated
I love someone very much.but her family is not accepting me and they are preparing for her marriage with someone else.she and me also can't hurt our parents so we have accepted the marriage.but now I am very much depressed and frustrated.what to do now?I am unable to forgot her.I want to back to my single life.

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
I understand that you must be in significant distress for now. Since you have taken the decision to mutually part ways, I would suggest that if you are in significant distress talk to a psychotherapist or w psychiatrist who can evaluate your condition and prescribe appropriate management. Talking to well wishers and staying calm may help till you decide to seek professional help.