Front tooth moving out

I am 30yrs old and hence I assume bone growth will be over by now. For the past couple years am feeling that my front top 2 tooth are moving towards outside. What could be the reason and will braces help?

Doctor Answers (2) on Front tooth moving out

in your case it may be over bite or over jet we cannot see without seeing wat can be done please consult  a dwntist
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Most often crooked teeth, overbites, and underbites are inherited traits just as the color of your eyes or size of your hands. Other causes of misaligned bites are early loss of baby or adult teeth; improper fit of dental restorations (for example, fillings or crowns); gingivitis ; undue pressure on the teeth and gums; misalignment of the jaw after an injury; tumors of the mouth or jaw; or common oral health problems in children such as thumb sucking, tongue thrusting, pacifier use beyond the age of three, or prolonged use of a bottle.
Consult Dentist for further advice and proper treatment...