Frequently getting fever
Hi , I get fever that lasts for a day or two quite frequently. I get fever at least once in a month and temp will be around 101-102℃ . Apart from fever I have running nose sever cough joint and body pains. Should I be getting any blood tests done? What could be the reason behind this?

Hi there understand your concern... There are many conditions which present with fever... Fever may be due to urinary tract infection, respiratory tract infection, gastroenteritis, malaria, typhoid, dengue, tuberculosis, viral infection etc...so detalied examination and evaluation is necessary... Take over the counter paracetamol 650 mg thrice daily and do tepid sponging...Consult nearest physician they will do the needful.

Frequent high fevers in toddlers