Frequent urineation

I am having a problem for frequent urination. i need to visit the wash room 10 to 12 times a day. and everytime i urine its incomplete and gets me going on and on. please suggest, should i visit a doctor or is it normal. and of i should should a doctor, should i visit specialosation doctor for urilogy or gynecologist..
views-icons 58 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Frequent urineation

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hi.... Looks like you have developed mild urinary tract infection.... Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.....Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate.... Consult Physician....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?