Frequent urine and pain
I am feeling slightly pain in my lower abdomen or kidney both sides(more on right side) all the time as well as while passing urine also. And i hv to pass the urine around 10 times a day from last 20 days. I  already consulted a gastroenterologist and all my ultrasound reports were normal. I don't hv any other symptoms

Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Bangalore

There are many reasons for such pain if its not related with digestive tact it may be due to some problem in urinary system like  kidney stone or even urinary tract infection etc so it should be confirmed first n for that u need to consult doctor. in Ayurveda we have very much safe n effective medications for such problems.