Frequent urination

My son is experiencing frequent urination..he always feel to go to washroom after every half an hour..but didn't pee everytime..have gone through urine routine check up and everything is good..can you please suggest what could be the problem??

Harisha N L

Suggestive of urinary tract infections...Urinary tract infections can be painful, but you can take steps to ease your discomfort until antibiotics treat the infection. Follow these tips: Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder. Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate. Use a heating pad. Apply a warm, but not hot, heating pad to your abdomen to minimize bladder pressure or discomfort....if no improvements or if you are having fever Consult nearest physician they will help you further Regards.
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
I think u should concentrate to strengthen the tone of the bladder and pelvic muscles . For this ask ur son or help him to perform pelvic floor exercises.