Frequent urination
My mother is suffering from frequent urination problem. She has to go loo in every one hour. She is even not able to control the pee. She has consulted one urologist as well but the time she is under medication her condition was under control,but after it again troubling her.

Hello, I understand.your feeling And appreciate your concern towards your mother. I assume that your had suffered infection of the urinary tract and she has been treated fir the similar condition by a urologist and she got relieved of that. But I would like to tell you that if your mother has suffered UTI then know that UTI are the most notorious condition which can reccur frequently. Or whether it was renal stone then it need to be evaluated by specialist. Thank you