Frequent urination
I'm having frequeny urination problem since past 6 months. For eg. During day, i need to visit the toilet 2-3 times in a span of 4 hrs. The problem occurs during night also, and thus my sleep is badly affected. What do you suggest for this? I read about Kegel exercises on internet. They seem simple enough, but is it safe to do it based on online instructions, without visiting a doctor? Any other exercise or diet/medicine which will help?

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. What is your weight? How is your appetite?
Dr. Amit Patel
Urologist 9 yrs exp Anand
Frequency in young male is an issue of concern. Kegel's exercise may be recommended under supervision for those having urine leak, but not for frequency. Certain bladder and urine tests are necessary before conclusion could be reached.