Frequent urination
I am undergoing frequent urination and burning sensation in vagina.I drink lots of water just to keep myself hydrated but as soon as I drink it I have a strong urge to urinate.My bf and I had sex last week but at all times we used contraceptives. Is it bcoz of sex?

Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Both the symptoms are due to infection and Uti usually causes such symptoms. It needs internal medicine to clear infection and if its severe even local treatment also needed. so better u consult doctor once.In Ayurveda we have very good medication n definitely its useful.