Frequent urination
Hi, i have frequent urination plbm. Sometimes its realy hard for me to control to urine and i have to rush to wash room. But during release of urine it releases like drizzling. I feel uncomfortable. I stay there sothat i can release complete urine but i cant and after sometimes i again feel this problem.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for expecting Healthier fitness solutions with Ayurved, sure ur issue demands in person Examination, till pop 2tsf of cow ghee with tea twice a day, n 5gm dhaniya powder by boiling in water twice a day
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi Get urine routine done also usg abdomen and pelvis to rule out infection or obstruction leading to symptoms ...